New suede tassels were shipped to a boutique yesterday! If you're interested in purchasing one or have question about custom colors visit my Etsy page or leave a comment below!
- Did you see this week's post with Barrington Gifts? I have been using my new tote non-stop for school almost everything else!
- Throwback to my four years on the tennis team....I wish my outfits were as chic as Amy's! Swooning over everything in the Tory Sport collection!
- One of my favorite things about NYFW, besides the shows of course, is all the street style! Its so fun seeing all my favorite bloggers dress up in their most stylish, eye-catching outfits! I especially loved this look on Julia!
- Richmond has SUCH a great food scene and it is my mission to try as many places as I can which I wrote about in my school's online newspaper. I'm trying out Whisk this weekend and I'm so excited to try these macaron ice cream sandwiches!
5. To all my fellow beauty junkies...I'm sure you already know about the new Glossier Super serums!!! I received the Super Pure in the mail yesterday and I'm already obsessed! It feels soothing on your skin and leaves it feeling soft and clean!